- Profit Coach
- 45K-65K DOE
- Commission Only
- Full Time
Job Title: Financial Coach
Work Hours: 7:00am to 4:00pm, Monday through Friday, some weeknights and some weekends. Overnight travel also required. Work from your Home!
Primary Job Function:
- To assist Head Coach in delivery of quality coaching to our clients based upon the BDR core principles and ideologies empowering our clients to drive profit and growth in their businesses.
- To empower our clients with knowledge and understanding necessary to produce accurate and timely reports necessary for the leadership team to drive profit and growth.
- Examine, analyze and interpret accounting records for the purpose of giving advice including systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data.
Reports to: Financial Team Manager
- Demonstrated core customer service skills always exhibiting customer-oriented decisions
- Ability to speak with candor and use balanced judgment in accessing skill of others
- Ability to motivate and encourage others
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Strong active listening skills
- Quality phone presence
- Compassionate, heartfelt caring for dealer group
- Embraces change
- Seeks to improve self and Company
- Strives for organizational excellence
- Exhibits high energy
- Applies good judgment
- Competitive spirit
- Team player
- Ability to follow directions and written processes / procedures
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong organization skills
- Possess exceptional typing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience or equivalent education
- A minimum of 4 years financial accounting experience or equivalent education
- A minimum of 2 years accounting software experience and complete understanding of internal workings of accounting software
- Proficient in various accounting software programs including QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.